Box Office Hours
Hours: Mon-Tues, 12pm-4pm; and Wed-Fri, 12pm - 5pm
Phone: (612) 338-6131
There are two ways to see a mainstage performance: 1) Through Radical Hospitality, admission is FREE on a first come/first served basis starting two hours before every show! 2) Advanced reservations are available online or by phone for $20.
Ample parking is available in the
ramp at 19th Ave & Riverside
just two blocks from Mixed Blood.
Parking is also available in the lot
on 4th Street (pre-pay kiosk) and at
metered spots on surrounding streets.
Click for more details.
Our vision: to revolutionize access to theater on all fronts!
Radical Hospitality provides no-cost access to all mainstage productions for any audience member. An expansion of Mixed Blood’s egalitarian mission, Radical Hospitality erases economic barriers in pursuit of building a truly inclusive, global audience. Whether a patron is a long-time Mixed Blood attendee, a new immigrant living in Mixed Blood’s Cedar-Riverside neighborhood, a person with low income or disabilities, a college student, or someone who has never been to theater, he or she will be welcomed, free of charge—with radical hospitality. More
Mixed Blood Theatre is accessible. A ramp leads to the theatre's entrance, which is equipped with a power door opener. Flexible wheelchair seating is available. Please indicate any needs you have when ordering tickets. An accessible bathroom is located in the lobby. There are handicap parking spaces available for patrons in the theatre's staff parking lot and on 15th Avenue immediately outside the theatre's entrance.
ASL, Audio Description, Captioning
Mixed Blood offers ASL interpreting, audio description, assisted listening devices, and captioning for each of its mainstage productions. Please indicate any needs you have when ordering tickets. ASL, audio description and captioning are available for the upcoming mainstage season performances on the dates listed below.
• All performances captioned in English with projected supertitles (Oct 10 - Nov 9, 2014)
• Access Performance (Audio Description and ASL Inerpretation) on Saturday, October 18 at 7:30pm with ASL Interpretation by Carlos Grant and Jonathan Roberts, and Audio Description by Rick Jacobson. Following the performance, there will be a reception hosted by the Disability Advisory Council. All guests are invited to stay for refreshments and socializing.
• ASL interpretation and Audio Description are available by request for any show in the 55454 Series —ability to fill request is contingent on interpreter availability; one weeks notice required.
• All performances captioned in English with projected supertitles (Feb 27 - Mar 22, 2015)
• Access Performance (Audio Description and ASL Interpretation) on Saturday, March 7 at 7:30pm
• All performances captioned in English with projected supertitles (Apr 17 - May 10, 2015)
• Access Performance (Audio Description and ASL Interpretation) on Saturday, April 25 at 7:30pm
Disability at Mixed Blood
Producing work by, with, for, and about individuals with and affected by disabilities is a core part of Mixed Blood Theatre’s mission and vision. The Disability Advisory Council, a volunteer group of individuals who are connected to local and national disability communities, organizations and businesses, guides Mixed Blood’s access efforts. More
Cedar Riverside Neighborhood Engagement
Mixed Blood has deepened its work in its Cedar Riverside neighborhood, creating and facilitating access to the arts through meaningful and culturally relevant opportunities for participation. More